Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade) Jobs 2021 for Project Department Internship available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Project Department Internship in Millar Cameron.
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KENTRADE) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in Project and Operations meetings to gain in-depth understanding of the Organization’s operations and projects.
- Assist in scheduling and coordination of Project and Operations meetings by writing and distributing minutes.
- Ensure weekly project status updates are received at the Projects meeting.
- Maintaining an issue log of issues raised and action taken in Project and Operations meetings.
- Assist in drafting reports and proper record keeping as envisaged in the ISO standards.
- Assist with any Project deliverables as advised by Manager Projects
- Liaise with Communications office by highlighting any news worthy stories from the Department for the weekly newsletter.
- Assist in coordination and scheduling of activities within the Department as advised by the Manager Projects
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned in support of the Projects Department.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35years;
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3months);
- Should be a continuing student or have graduated within the last five (5) years with Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Social Sciences or related field from an accredited Institution and be in possession of the relevant certificate.
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.