Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade) Jobs 2021 for Manager,Trade Facilitation and Value Add Service Internship available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Manager,Trade Facilitation and Value Add Service Internship in Millar Cameron.
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KENTRADE) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports.
Manager,Trade Facilitation and Value Add Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in departmental internal operations meeting and stakeholder engagement meetings
- Take/prepare minutes of the meetings
- Receive Clients queries and respond to them accordingly
- Escalate customer queries to Permits and/or Customs and Shipping officers where necessary
- Ensure Permits/licenses applied through Kenya Trade Net System are processed timely in line agreed standards and meets customer expectations
- Regularly provide reports and statistics on permits/licenses
- Work with Call Centre Assistants and Customer Care Officers to address customer complaints and inquiries relating to shipping & Customs as they arise
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years;
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months);
- Should be a continuing student or have graduated within the last five (5) years with Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, shipping, transport logistics, ICT, or related field from an accredited Institution.
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills
- Good Customer Service Skills.
- Writing and Editing Skills to aid in writing and updating manuals
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade)