Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade) Jobs 2021 for HR and Administration available. See details below on how to apply for the position of HR and Administration in Millar Cameron.
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KENTRADE) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports.
No. of Persons
1 Intern and 1 Attaché
Manager HR & Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draftingsimple routine correspondence;
- Creation and updating of employee records and files and maintenance of the same;
- Assist in the recruitment process i.e registering of applications, screening, longlisting e.t.c;
- Assist in the coordination of staff and stakeholder trainings;
- Assist in making arrangementsfor various HR activities such as job interviews, performance reviews/appraisals, staff trainings and staff meetings;
- Assist in dispatchingof letters to relevant actionofficers;
- Assist in maintaining a healthy work culture especially among the Interns.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years;
- Should be available full time for the duration of the pro(1)gram (3 months);
- Should be a continuing student or have graduated within the last five (5) years with Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Business Management/Administration or any other related field froman accredited Institution and be in possession of the relevant certificate.
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade)