Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade) Jobs 2021 for Finance Intern available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Finance Intern in Millar Cameron.
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KENTRADE) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports.
Duties and responsibilities
- preparing vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down rules and regulations;
- capturing primary datain manual and computerized records;
- Filing accounting documents;
- Preparing simple financial reports such as bank reconciliations and on-demand reports;
- Preparing invoices;
- Ensuring safe custody of accountable documents and
- Maintaining primary records such as cashbooks, ledgers and registers.
- Post invoices, payments expense accruals and other expenditure journals into the accounting system
- Make postings to the Accounting System for Accounts receivables and reconciliations of receivables to the general Ledger.
- Prepare adequate supporting Schedules in support of Revenue account balances in the Financial Statements on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- General office duties as assigned by the supervisor/senior officers/management of the Department
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years;
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months);
- Should be a continuing student or have graduated within the last five (5) years with Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Business Management, CPA (ongoing/Finalist), ACCA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills.
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.