Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd Jobs 2020 for Sales Representative available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Sales Representative in Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd.
Indigenous Kenyans were barred by law from growing tea until the dawn of independence when the legislation was repealed for the indigenous people to commence on tea growing. In 1960, the colonial government created the Special Crops Development Authority (SCDA) to promote growing of tea by Africans under the auspices of the ministry of Agriculture. After Independence , Kenya Tea Development Authority was formed through legal notice No.42 of 1964 and took over the liabilities and functions of the SCDA to promote and foster the growing of tea in small farms, which were previously said to be unviable in view of the expertise and costs required, as witnessed in the plantation sector.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager – Sales Auction, the successful candidate will be responsible for Coordinating Mombasa Auction Sales with validation and allocation of available KTDA tea stocks to the Mombasa Tea Brokers.
- Validating accuracy of all stock details whether the stock is in transit, warehouse and the factory.
- Allocating of auction teas to the brokers as approved.
- Checking all auction catalogues for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring timely dispatch of product samples, weight notes and warrants to Brokers as per approved procedures.
- Attending to auction customer’s complaints and enquiries as and when required.
- Communicating with factories on quality and sample required by customers.
- Following up with the warehouses to ensure that samples are delivered to brokers in time, and accurately.
- Preparing timely and accurate weekly and monthly reports and distributing to users.
- Ensuring that brokers receive information on available teas based on production trends on timely basis.
- Receiving and post all auction prices for all factories.
- Liaising with warehouse team to assess quantity of tea available for sale.
- Validating post-auction prices for use by direct sales team (DSO/DSL including KETEPA)
- Preparing on quarterly basis buyers analysis reports per grade/factory for all auction sales.
- The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related field
- Minimum four (4) years of experience
- Must have high level analytical skills
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
- Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
- Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
- Must have the ability to communicate for both written and oral communication
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals
- Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
How to Apply
Closing Date : 24th July 2020
Guess this advert on Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.