Kenya School of Agriculture Admission Letter 2022/2023
The Kenya School of Agriculture Admission Letter has been released by KUCCPS for the 2022/2023 academic year. Learn how to download the Kenya School of Agriculture admission letter below.
Did KUCCPS Offer you Admission into the Kenya School of Agriculture for the 2022/2023 Academic year yet? This post is for you because it will guide you on how to obtain the Kenya School of Agriculture Admission Letter.
About Kenya School of Agriculture Admission Letter
We are pleased to announce that Candidates who have been admitted to the Kenya School of Agriculture in the 2022/2023 session can now download their admission letters from the Kenya School of Agriculture student portal following the steps below.
Kenya School of Agriculture Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, Admission date, Deadline, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
How To Download Kenya School of Agriculture Admission Letter
To download your Kenya School of Agriculture admission letter for the academic year 2022/2023 or any other year use the procedure below;
- visit; https://ksa.ac.ke/course-application-form/
- Login to the portal (Username is your registration number and Password is your Use your National ID / Passport No, or KCSE Index No, or Registered Mobile No)
- Download your admission letters and all related forms like the letter of acceptance form (J1/1A), Medical Examination form (J1/3), Accommodation form (J1/7A) e.tc
- Fees should be paid to your respective college
- Download and fill all these forms and return them as required.
After that, you should be looking forward to the Kenya School of Agriculture Reporting Date which will update on this blog.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.