Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Jobs 2021 for Supervisor – ICT Service Desk available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Supervisor – ICT Service Desk in Millar Cameron.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
- The jobholder is responsible for coordinating resolution of service requests and incidents through 2nd line Service Support team.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Analyzes service requests and incidents on weekly or monthly basis to improve quality of work done and to check compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all work tickets
- Produce reports to show the number, categories, sources, elapsed time on a daily and weekly basis for service requests handled by 1st line support.
- Carry out trend analysis; classify service requests and incidents by identifying type and category for service requests handled by 1st line support.
- Act as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received.
- Escalates systems disruptions and resumptions through SMS report to Business contacts and ICT Top Managers.
- Develop monthly management reports and submit to Manager, ICT for further action.
- Providing 2nd level support to service requests
- Prepare work schedules for 1st Line Support team.
- Generate reports to show periodic Work Tickets and their resolution status.
- Set performance targets for staff in their respective and ensure their achievements.
- Act as interpersonal relationship between 1st line and 2nd & 3rd line support teams.
- Analyzes data from the call Centre system regularly in order to improve quality of user contact.
- Carries out trend analysis for service requests and incidents.
- Carries out coaching/training sessions with the ICT Service Desk agents targeted at improving performance.
- Provide user sensitization on Service Desk functions.
- Ensure compliance to ISO (9001:2015 and 27001:2013) and data security requirements.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other IT related field
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
The Post holder should have any of the following certifications
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+
- ITIL Training
- Customer Care Training
Relevant Work Experience and Skills Required
- Have working knowledge and experience in automation tools such as System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft SharePoint
- Possess experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and Linux operating systems
- Demonstrate working knowledge of printer configuration, setup and troubleshooting
- Have hands on experience in setting up and troubleshooting Local Area Networks and have knowledge of different network protocols
- Be possess experience in supporting IP phones and teleconferencing systems; Webex, Teams, etc.
- Have experience in management of active directory users and computers.
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience as a supervisor
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Display Strong customer focus character
- Exhibit the ability to work well in a team
- Possess sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise workload
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.