Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Jobs 2021 for Assistant Manager – Contact Centre Operations available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Assistant Manager – Contact Centre Operations in Millar Cameron.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
The job holder will be responsible for direct supervision of Contact Centre operations; improving systems and processes and effectively managing staff within the Contact Centre unit with an aim of achieving top notch customer experience.
Key Performance Areas
- Maintain Contact Centre quality standards by ensuring that KRA’s agreed business service levels for the various services are met.
- Spearhead continuous development and revision of materials such as Scripts, FAQs, and training manuals for the Contact Centre.
- Support and give accurate feedback on new or existing services to Customer Service Advisors (CSAs) to ensure that customers are provided with accurate information regarding all services.
- Directly handle issues that cannot be handled at the frontline line by tracking escalation for resolution of any new or challenging issues.
- Actively participate in service storming sessions and ensure that all staff are capable of handling all types of channel interactions.
- Monitor customer service performance on the CSAs and the operations team by generating, compiling and submitting relevant statistics and KPI reports on performance & productivity.
- Ensure monthly performance discussions are held with all CSAs to enable them continuously improve.
- Ensure that control lapses, processes and system issues are identified in time and all significant risks are escalated and resolved in a timely manner to avoid service delivery disruptions.
- Maintain a conducive working environment in the unit and ensure that control lapses are identified and mitigation measures put in place.
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate implementation of these programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or any other related field.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience of which one (1) should be at Supervisory Level in Contact Centre/ Customer Service Field.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices as well as customer service software, databases, CRM tools and call centre equipment/software programs and proficiency in Excel.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability.
- Highly detail-oriented and highly advanced in data analytics.
- Possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality, self-driven, and able to work under minimum supervision.
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.