Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Jobs 2020 for Manager, Stakeholder Engagement & Events Management available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Manager, Stakeholder Engagement & Events Management in Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
- To establish, develop and maintain strategic relationship and partnerships between KRA and its stakeholders to drive attainment of KRA corporate objectives,
- To develop and implement an organisation-wide strategic stakeholder engagement strategy for key stakeholders to help deliver the Authority’s overall corporate strategy.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of a stakeholder engagement plan in order to identify, build and maintain relationships that support the attainment of KRA’s corporate goals.
- Manage and develop the public sector and private sector team and ensure the provision of regular supervision, objective setting, appraisal and personal development plans.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Development, institutionalization, and implementation of the Authority’s stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Development and implementation of strategic stakeholder outreach initiatives and dialogue platforms to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of the Authority’s processes and service delivery
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships to exchange information with stakeholder groups to inform strategic and operational decision making
- Carry out a stakeholder needs assessment and continuously monitor the needs of the stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Develop stakeholder correspondence, briefings and reports for the management
- Coordinate the authority’s stakeholder consultations in line with the Constitution of Kenya
- Seek and pursue opportunities for the organization to network across the public and private sectors.
- Develop and maintain a database of key influencers in stakeholder organizations and association.
- Position the Authority with key stakeholders and create a positive image of the organization.
- Implement methods of monitoring stakeholder perceptions and experiences with the Authority.
- Prepare, implement and monitor financial and budget reports for stakeholder engagement
- Prepare and present financial reports for stakeholder activities for approval by the Chief Manager
- Prepare and present the section’s procurement plan
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Assign work to subordinates.
- Monitor subordinates work performance.
- Appraise/evaluate subordinates performance.
- Works predominantly within the office.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Economics, Mass Communications, Political Science, Public Policy, Media Relations and Marketing or related field.
- Masters degree in a business field is an added advantage
- Post graduate diploma in Marketing or related field is an added advantage
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered institute of Marketing
- Chartered institute of Public Relations
- Certification in media management & mass communication
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar work environment, 2 years of which must be in a management role.
- Demonstrated networking capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Guess this advert on Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.