Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Technical Trainer, Welding and Fabrication
Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Technical Trainer, Welding and Fabrication available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is a State Corporation established on 6th September, 1973 under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and started commercial operations in 1978. The Company is 100% owned by the Government and complies with the provisions of the State Corporations Act (Cap 446) of 1986.
Duties and Responsibilities for the positions
- Maintain laboratory/workshop resources to ensure optimum functionality.
- Prepare for experiments in science and engineering.
- Conduct laboratory practical sessions.
- Ensure the laboratory and the equipment therein is secure.
- Provide to the Principal a quarterly inventory of laboratory assets and equipment.
- Demonstrate tasks to students as assigned by the subject lecturers.
- Ensure materials simulation software and other relevant resources are availed.
- Support the Institute agenda on innovation by playing an active role in mentoring students.
- Actively play a role in exhibitions, conferences, and seminars.
- Laboratory scheduling to ensure efficient use of the Laboratory/workshop and minimize conflicts during laboratory use.
- Develop and update laboratory manuals.
- For mechanical engineering, the technician will be involved in production of mechanical parts and components using CNC milling and lathe machines.
Requirements for appointment
- A Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree relevant to the post applied forfrom a recognised educational institution.
- A minimum of one year experience as a Laboratory or Workshop Technician in the training of Certificate and/or Diploma level students.
- Proficiency in computer applications, experience with student information management systems and e-learning platforms.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- A certificate of repair and maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Pedagogical skills in Education and registration with relevant and recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet