Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Safety, Health & Environment Manager Service
Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Safety, Health & Environment Manager Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Responsible for overseeing the Company’s Safety, Health & Environment activities so as to ensure compliance to statutory requirements and international standards.
- Determining the strategic direction and work priorities within Safety, Health and Environment Sections.
- Providing guidance on the implementation of policies, objectives and goals pertaining to Safety, Health and Environment sections to ensure smooth execution and achievement of desired targets as contained in the Corporate Strategic Plan (CSP).
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization by ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation on Safety, Health & Environment.
- Providing technical support to line management as appropriate to ensure compliance with related legislation, rules and Company standards.
- Ensuring, monitoring the pipeline system, activities and processes safety and integrity by conducting internal audits and operational safety inspections.
- Ensuring KPC system is in compliance with HSE statute and related regulations through internal and external audits, inspections, safety tours.
- Ensuring the Company is prepared for emergency management.
- Ensuring all HSE findings and recommendations from internal and external audits are closed out.
- Ensuring HSE awareness and training for staff (including new staff), visitors and Contractors in Company premises is conducted.
- Ensuring HSE programs are coordinated and internal and external Safety requirements in Company projects are adhered to.
- Reviewing HSE data for management decision making.
- Liaising with key stakeholders e on environmental matters.
- Developing and leading the Waste Management programs for the organization.
- Investigating accidents and developing corrective action plans.
- Liaising with other relevant external bodies e.g. PIEA, NEMA, DOSH, stakeholders and customers on matters relating to the organization’s environment management system(s) and advising on planning and licensing applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences or Engineering or Environmental Studies or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualification in HSE related studies (if first degree is not in areas stated above).
- Minimum years ten (10) years relevant experience with at least five (5) years’ experience in a management capacity.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Registered Occupational Safety and Health and Fire advisor by Directorate of Occupational Safety and Health.
- Registered lead expert by National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA),
- Leadership Development Course(s) lasting not less than two (2) weeks
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of KPC requirements including broad knowledge of international trends in Oil Industry and/or engineering.
- Strong well developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including ability to prepare relevant reports.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in handling and determining operations issues, sound analytical skills and the ability to identify with precision the critical factors of a problem in an impartial and objective way.
- Demonstrated ability to deal patiently and sympathetically with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends in the petroleum sector.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially those used in quality assurance/ control and engineering.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in risk management, quality assurance as well as monitoring and evaluation.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet