Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Corporate Communication Manager Service
Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Corporate Communication Manager Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Responsible for the promotion of the Company’s Corporate identity and enhancement of its brand image through communication and exposition of information by publicizing the Company’s objectives, policies and activities and fostering good customer relations, research, surveys and promotions.
- Formulating, developing and implementing Communication Policies and strategies.
- Developing and implementing KPC Public Relations strategy, taking into account the internal and external changes in the market and ensure that these are aligned with Corporate Strategic Plan and internal communications strategies.
- Developing operational plans and budgets for effective implementation of PR programmes.
- Providing strategic PR advice to management and commission communication strategies.
- Recommending and implementing informational and promotional strategies (campaigns) for Corporate and marketing purposes and design innovative PR and marketing promotional materials.
- Responding to all queries in respect of KPC from general public, media, special interest groups and other components of the firm’s stakeholder ecosystem. Ensure KPC leadership in managing issues pertinent to the industry is upheld and maintained.
- Managing the KPC brand through the promotion of a positive corporate image for the company;
- Managing and coordinating corporate activities and events.
- Implementing and managing Corporate programmes and monitor their impact;
- Manage the website in liaison with the ICT department
- Carrying out of final editing, reviewing and providing support in design, production and distribution of newsletters, annual reports, speeches, publications, website contents, reports and outreach materials;
- Coordinating and implementing media management strategies and manage media stakeholders.
- Managing complaints from various stakeholders and undertake customer service delivery surveys;
- Developing strategic communication campaigns targeted at employees to ensure understanding of KPC’s mandate.
- Identifying potential issues and engage in proactive reputation management.
- Reviewing and managing sponsorships and partnership projects in line with the KPC communication policy.
- Providing feedback mechanisms to stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Degree in Social Science, Communication or Journalism
- A postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication if the first degree is not in Journalism or
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience five (5) of which must have been at Senior Management level.
- Registration/membership with relevant professional body where applicable e.g. PRSK, MSK.
- Leadership Course(s)lasting not less than two (2) weeks.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Demonstrated competence in work performance.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Good network and experience with the media
- Strong leadership skills including effective interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Desk top Publishing.
- Ability to maintain professional status and keep abreast of evolving trends in Corporate Affairs through continued professional education.
- Ability to deliver the Company’s articulated Mission, Vision and Policies.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to observe diplomacy and etiquette.
- Ability to establish flexible teams to carry out tasks in an environment that promotes continuous learning, creativity and innovation.
- Ability to empower staff through coaching and counselling by emphasizing accountability and results oriented management.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet