Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Campus Principal
Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited Jobs 2023 for Campus Principal available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is a State Corporation established on 6th September, 1973 under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and started commercial operations in 1978. The Company is 100% owned by the Government and complies with the provisions of the State Corporations Act (Cap 446) of 1986.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall supervision of the campus operations.
- Ensure implementation of MIOG policies and procedures.
- Academic leader for all programs.
- Supervision of teaching and quality control to ensure compliance with sector regulations.
- Ensure proper maintenance and utilization of MIOG facilities and equipment.
- Ensure achievement of financial profitability and sustainability of the campus.
- Promote a culture of teaching and research excellence in the campus.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a strategic vision for the campus, in alignment with the MIOG strategic plan.
- Allocate, manage, and deploy resources to support the operations of the campus.
- Support marketing of MIOG programs.
- Contribute to the further development of a high-quality curriculum and assessment practices at MIOG.
- Produce high quality research and publications of international excellence.
- Apply for external research funding and work on funded research projects.
- Forge cross-disciplinary collaborative research links within and outside MIOG.
- Facilities management.
- Conceptual tthinking, decision making and problem solving.
- Possess a good understanding of national and international trends and policies in Technical and Vocational Education and Training and its role in the context of Vision 2030.
- Have a strong financial management orientation.
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Uuniversity in addition to a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Evidence of pursuing/PhD will be an added advantage.
- Have vast knowledge and experience in a TVET college or University Campus setting of not less than 10 years, 5 years of which should be in a management position as anadministrator or coordinator.
- Pedagogical skills in education and registration with relevant and recognized professional bodies.
- Demonstrate high standards of professional competence and ability in the management of Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
- Proficiency in computer application skills, experience with student information management systems and e-learning platforms.
- Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet