Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) Jobs 2022 for Manager Industrial Statistics available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Manager Industrial Statistics in Millar Cameron.
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) is a corporate body established under the Statistics Act (2006). It is the principal Government agency responsible for the collection, compilation, analysis, publication and dissemination of official statistical information and its custody.
No. of Positions: 2
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Industrial Statistics, the jobholder will be responsible for implementing activities in the Industrial Statistics Division.
- Participating in data collection and analysis pertaining to industrial statistics;
- Collecting and analyzing data on Survey of Industrial Production (SIP) and Census of Industrial Production (CIP);
- Conducting Business Expectations Enquiry Survey (BEE);
- Participating in the compilation of Leading Economic Indicators Report;
- Participating in the collection and compilation of statistics on building and construction;
- Participating in the production of Producer Price Indices;
- Participating in the production of industrial data for the National Accounts;
- Preparing reports on SIP, CIP and Economic Survey on manufacturing, building and construction;
- Producing Annual Statistical Abstract Tables related to mining and
- quarrying, water, manufacturing and Building and construction;
- Liaising with data producers and suppliers on statistics;
- Responding to data requests;
- Preparing sectional work plans and related budgets;
- Implementing performance management activities;
- Supervising and managing staff within the Section;
- Undertaking any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Manager, Statistics (Level 5) or equivalent position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Statistics; Mathematics; Economics or any other related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Master Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Statistics; Mathematics; Economics or any other related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP)
- lasting not less than six (6) weeks or related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Must have Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Must have analytical, financial and human resource management skills;
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Basic Salary: Kshs. 133,260 – Kshs. 189,960
House Allowance: Kshs. 40,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 16,000
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 20,000
All applicants must meet the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and submit the following documents: –
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- A current Certificate of Good conduct;
- Clearance Certificate from HELB;
- Clearance from EACC;
- National identity card/passport.
How to apply
Submit your CV, copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts, testimonials and National ID/Passport and completed Application form through firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
The Director General
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
P. O. Box 30266 – 00100
Real Towers, Upper Hill
4th Floor, Human Resource office
Use the reference number of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 3 May. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.