Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC 2022 Intake application form – Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) 2021 January intake, May intake, September intake application committee has the following information for prospects.
KMTC 2022 intake serves to control the admission procedure of candidates for January/september intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes the institution offers.
Basically, intakes are carried out in various batches throughout 2022/2023 academic year. One in January and another intake in September.
Candidates must have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course to be completed in the application form.
However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces may also act as a determining factor for your admission.
Below contains the list of steps to follow to apply for KMTC 2022 intake:
KMTC Intake Application Form
Start with these steps to apply for Kenya Medical Training College 2022/2023 intake:
- Determine the course you would like to study
- Kindly go through the advert to check the courses in which you qualify.
- Go to the application portal
- If you had already applied before, you don’t have to register. You just log in using the email you had created before. If you have forgotten, click on “Forgot email/Forgot password?” at the top-right of the page
- You can only apply for the course you are qualified for
- Kindly use the user guide provided on the page to make your Application process easier
- Ensure that you have all the documents stated in the user guide
- Ensure that the scanned documents are less than 2 MB in size
- After payment of fees, Log in to your portal using your e-mail address
- On the bottom left side of the window, click on ‘online enrolment’.
- On the window that opens up,
- key in the M-PESA reference number e.g. OHI5Q241CJ and click search.
- Confirm that the email address displayed is accurate and that you have access to it, if not modify accordingly and click update email.
- Confirm your email address is valid and click on “Click to Start Enrolment process”
- Finally, click on “enrol now” on the window that appears. A message will show up telling you that your enrolment was successful.
The Kenya Medical Training College has January, May, September intake. The chances of missing out on the admission opportunity are very slim.
Kenya Medical Training College application form for 2021 is also available for PDF download for offline submissions.
Applicants should process their applications before closing dates.
All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
The Institution does not accept cash payment.
The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KMTC admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KMTC student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Kenya Medical Training College Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kenya Medical Training College 2022 intake applicants. The two payment methods are PESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, start with the following steps, deposit the application fee into:
Trans National Bank, Nakuru – Account Number 0040503005
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- Enter 964150 as a Business number and click OK
- Enter Account Number (This is your registration number) as it appears in your admission letter
- Enter Amount, Ksh. 10,000 and click OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
- You will receive two SMS messages – one from KMTC and another from M-PESA
To make enquiries, contact the Kenya Medical Training College with the information below;
0723004516, 0723000429, 0736993813
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, only the PDF format is accepted.