Kenya Industrial Estates Jobs 2020 for Drivers available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Drivers in Kenya Industrial Estates.
Kenya Industrial Estates (KIE) Limited was established in 1967 as a subsidiary of Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC) with a major role of promoting indigenous entrepreneurship by financing and developing small scale and micro enterprises. KIE Limited was established to facilitate development and incubation of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) countrywide by establishing industrial parks, providing credit and business development services (BDS) in a sustainable manner
Direct Reports to:- Senior Administrative Officer
The transport function basically involves driving duties; routine checks and maintenance of the vehicle; maintenance of work tickets; detecting and reporting any malfunctioning of the vehicle’s systems; security of the vehicle on and off the road; safety of passengers and/or goods; carrying authorized passengers and/or goods; cleanliness and overall vehicle maintenance and management; scheduling of vehicles for official transport duties; and insurance of vehicles.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Demonstrate safety to own passengers, occupants of other vehicles and other road users including pedestrians;
- Work according to schedules in work-tickets. No unauthorized journeys and deviations;
- Ensure that the assigned vehicle is kept clean at all times;
- Check the levels of fluids in the vehicle – water, engine oil, brake fluid, fuel, transmission oil – and top them as necessary;
- Report vehicle defects for repair; and ensure that the vehicle is serviced as scheduled;
- Take all necessary actions to ensure that the vehicle is safe and secure at all times;
- Ensure that goods are transported securely and delivered timely. No unauthorized goods / passengers.
Requirement For Appointment
- Served as driver for a minimum period of not less than three (3) years;
- A valid driving license valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- A Certificate in mechanical or electrical skills will be an added advantage;
- A certificate of good conduct;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Fulfilled the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Those employees who meet the job requirements as detailed in the advert are encouraged to apply. Applications must be accompanied by current curriculum vitae, giving details of educational and professional qualifications and indicate their current and expected salaries to the undersigned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB – KIE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity.
Kenya Industrial Estates Ltd,
P.o. Box 78029-00507, Nairobi.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 24th November, 2020
Guess this advert on Kenya Industrial Estates was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.