Kenya Industrial Estates Jobs 2020 for Credit Assistant/Administration Assistant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Credit Assistant/Administration Assistant in Kenya Industrial Estates.
Kenya Industrial Estates (KIE) Limited was established in 1967 as a subsidiary of Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC) with a major role of promoting indigenous entrepreneurship by financing and developing small scale and micro enterprises. KIE Limited was established to facilitate development and incubation of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) countrywide by establishing industrial parks, providing credit and business development services (BDS) in a sustainable manner
Reports to: Regional Manager/ Branch Manager
The position is responsible in assisting the branch supervisors in lending monies to clients and the Company loan disbursement targets are met within stipulated timelines and the customers’ needs and demands are met to their satisfaction i.e.( MSMEs).
Duties And Responsibilities
- Open clients’ files and ensure proper custody & and storage of all company’s files as required;
- Collect industrial raw data and update projects database on disbursements, appraisals and all in the loans in the pipeline;
- Appraise loan proposals in adherence to the lending policy and support growth of a quality loan portfolio in liaison with your supervisor;
- Arrange insurance covers for KIE-funded projects;
- Carryout business development advisory Services to clients at the branch
- Prepare an annual plan for KIE using the statistics collected from project appraisals;
- Assist clients on projects implementation appraise investment proposals;
- Cary out debt collection, receipting and banking of payments;
- Participate in preparation of station returns and organizing for training programmes;
- Market KIE products and services country wide;
- Administration of the office activities;
- Any other duties that you may be called upon by your supervisor from time to time.
Requirement For Appointment
- A Diploma holder in Business related field from a recognized Institution;
- A Degree in the relevant field from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in computer applications and other related software’s will be an added advantage;
- Must be self-motivated;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Fulfilled the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Those employees who meet the job requirements as detailed in the advert are encouraged to apply. Applications must be accompanied by current curriculum vitae, giving details of educational and professional qualifications and indicate their current and expected salarieks to the undersigned.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB – KIE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity.
Kenya Industrial Estates Ltd,
P.o. Box 78029-00507, Nairobi.
Email : email@example.com
Closing Date : 24th November, 2020
Guess this advert on Kenya Industrial Estates was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.