Kenya Airways Jobs 2023 for Instructor – Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
Kenya Airways Jobs 2023 for Instructor – Ground Support Equipment (GSE) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Organize, conduct, evaluate training and development programs to enhance organizational and individual performance of operational personnel and commercial customers.
- Analyze learning & development needs and design solutions to ensure they address capability development needs.
- Develop GSE programs in conformance to the industry standards and regulations on theoretical and practical operation for:
- CabinCleaning (Interior and External)
- Deliver the training to the selected participants toenhance knowledge and skills
- Follow up on course participants to evaluate level ofskills transfer & implementation of action plans.
- Prepare progress & assessment report on courseparticipants for follow up and recommendations to their respective supervisor.
- Prepare, administer and mark examinations to assess theeffectiveness of the training.
- Issue certificates and permits to those who qualifies.
- Adapt and customise training to meet customers’requirements
- Deliver commercial training programs to contribute inrevenue generation.
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of training insubject matter areas to ensure effective transfer of skills. (Level3)
- Provide ROI on Trainings offered.
- Maintain competency and qualification for GSEOperators.
- Support in the review of operational manuals to ensurecompliance with regulatory requirement.
- Submit training records that are accurate, up to date,complete and submitted within stipulated times.
- Organize training logistics including learning materials and venue arrangements
- University graduate (Mechanical Engineering) OR
- Higher Diploma(Mechanical Engineering)
- Diploma inMechanical/Automotive Engineering
- 5 years’experience with 3 years’ experience in supervisory Role
- Excellentcommunication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Technicalskills in Equipment
- Leading self
- Equipmentoperation skills
- Instructionaldesign and delivery skills
- Ability tointeract with the function
- Proficiency inMS Office productivity skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet