KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 PDF – If You are among the Candidates that will be writing Agriculture in the upcoming KCSE exams this year, review the past paper 2, It is very helpful. After a successful download of the PDF of KCSE Agriculture Past Paper 2 for 2019, and start practicing the KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 consistently You will see good results.
What to expect: kcse Agriculture past papers 2019, KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019, kcse Agriculture 2019 questions and answers, kcse Agriculture topics, KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 and more
The KCSE Agriculture past Papers with answers will prepare You for the upcoming KCSE exams 2020, We believe that past questions are worth It when it comes to revision for KCSE examinations. You must know that there are no new questions, it’s just a repetition of already-set questions but in a different tricky form.
KCSE Agriculture PAPER 2 2019 WITH ANSWERS
If You decide to buy the past revision Papers from us, the content of What You will receive for every order are as follows
- KCSE 2019 Agriculture Questions and answers
- Agriculture KCSE 2019 Paper 2 Marking Schemes
- Agriculture Prediction Questions 2020
We will send the KCSE Agriculture Past Papers PDF to your email for You to download and study. But If You download the free version on this page, certainly the marking schemes may be limited and obviously the KCSE prediction questions are not attached.
If You have any problems or enquires about KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019, please visit portal.starbinet.com to post your questions and answers.
You can as well leave a comment below and We will respond accordingly.
Kenya Certiﬁcate of Secondary Education Agriculture Past Paper 2
KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 Questions and Answers
KCSE Past Papers 2019 PHY Paper 2
PHY paper 2
SECTION A (30 marks)
Answer all the questions in this section in the spaces provided.
1. State four effects of fleas in poultry.(2 marks)
2. Name two breeds of dairy cattle with the highest
(a) butter fat content (2 marks)
(b) milk yield (2 marks)
3. State four ways in which vaccines are administered to livestock.(2 marks)
4. State four characteristics of animals which require a high maintenance ration.(2 marks)
5. State four microbial activities that occur in thc rumen.(2 marks)
6. Name four pests that attack bees. (2 marks)
7. Name four mineral deficiency livestock disorders. 8. State four control measures for fowl typhoid.(2 marks)
9. State the function of each of the following:
(a) Mallet (½ marks)
(b) Tocar and canula (½ marks)
(c) Garden line (½ marks)
(d) Stock and die (½ marks)
10. Statc four maintenance practices carried out on a wheelbarrow.(2 marks)
11. State four limitations of biogas as a source of power on the farm.(2 marks)
12. State four function al dİfferenc es between disc and mouldboard ploughs. (2 marks)
13. State fou r advantages of the Kenya Top Bar Hive (K.T.B.H.) over the log hive. (2 marks)
14. Distinguish between the following practices as used in livestock production:
(a) tapping and serving (1 marks)
(b) ringing and raddling (1 marks)
I- (a) Name the causal organism for East Coast Fever. (½ marks)
(b) State three ways in which infectious diseases spread from one animal to another. (1½ marks)
Section B (20 MARKS)
Answer all the questions in this section
16. The diagram below illustrates a practice in poultry rearing.
(a) Identify the practice.(1 mark)
(b) Name the part labelled
E……………………….. (1 mark)
F………………………….. (l mark)
(c) Explain two activities not shown in the illustration but very important for the practice to succeed. (2 marks)
17. The diagram below shows the reproductive system of a hen.
(a) Name the part labelled K (1 marks)
(b) State one function of each of the parts labelled G………………………………(1 marks)
(C) (i) What is the maximum numbcr of eggs a hen can lay in a day?(1 marks)
(ii) Givc a reason for your answer in (C) (i) above. (1 mark)
n. The diagram below illustrates a treatment practice for a cow’s udder infected with mastitis.
(a) Name the causal organism for mastitis.(1 mark)
(b) Explain the treatment practice illustrated.(1 mark)
(c) How is mastitis infection detected in a lactating cow? (1 mark)
(d) How is an infected cow handled during milking to prevent spread of the disease to other animals? (2 mark)
19.The diagram below shows a farm structure for storing gains
(a) Identify the farm structure.(1 mark)
(b) State the function of the part labelled L. (1 mark)
(c) State one disadvan tage of the roofing material used on the farm structure. (1 mark)
(d) State two ways in which the structure is made ready for grain storage. (2 marks)
SECTION C (40 marks) Answer any two questions from this section
(a) State five disadvantages of artificial insermination. (5 marks)
(b) State five differences between ruminant and non-ruminant digestive systems. (5 marks)
(c) Describe anaplasmosis (gall sickness) disease under the following sub-headings:
(i) causal organism (1 mark)
(ii) modes of transmission (2 mark)
(iii) symptoms (4 mark)
(iv) control measures. (3 mark)
21. (a) State the functions of any six parts of a piggery unit.(6 mark)
(b) Explain six disadvantages of animal drawn implements. (6 mark)
(c) State eight symptoms of tapeworm infestation in cattle. (8 mark)
22. (a) Explain five precautions taken by dairy farmers to ensure clean milk production. (10 marks)
(b) Describe how chicken is dressed for sale.(10 mark)
KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 Questions and Answers
KCSE Agriculture Marking schemes Paper 2 2019
PHY paper 2
The Marking Schemes will be available soon, Please Check back on this page later
If You want the marking schemes, send Us an email at: email@example.com indicating your the subject and your name and We will guide You on How to get the documents.
KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019
KCSE Agriculture Paper 3 2019
->> The KCSE Agriculture Paper 3 2019 exams are yet to be available soon
After a successful purchase of the past Papers It is time for revision. Put in your best and get the best out of your KCSE Exams.
To purchase the Comprehensive KCSE KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 PDF, Go to the Matric Exam Papers Master Page
KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 Navigation Panel:
We guess this information on KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019 PDF was really helpful, tell Us What You think in the comment session below. We wish to hear your views, do not forget to use the share buttons below to share with others.