KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019 PDF – If You are among the Candidates that will be writing Agriculture in the upcoming KCSE exams this year, review the past paper 2, It is very helpful. After a successful download of the PDF of KCSE Agriculture Past Paper 1 for 2019, start practicing the KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019 consistently to see good results.
What to expect: kcse Agriculture past papers 2019, KCSE Agriculture Paper 3 2019, kcse Agriculture 2019 questions and answers, kcse Agriculture topics, KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019, KCSE Agriculture Paper 2… Keep reading…
There are KCSE Agriculture past Papers that will prepare You for the upcoming KCSE exams 2020, We believe that KCSE Agriculture questions and answers are worth It when it comes to revision for KCSE examinations. You must know that there are no new questions, it’s just a repetition of already-set Agriculture questions but in a different tricky form.
KCSE Agriculture PAPER 1 2019 with Answers
If You decide to buy the past revision Papers from us, the content of What You will receive for every order are as follows
- KCSE Agriculture Questions and answers
- KCSE Agriculture Marking Schemes
- Agriculture Prediction Questions
We will send the Past Papers PDF to your email for You to download and study. But If You download the free version on this page, certainly the marking schemes may be limited and obviously the KCSE prediction questions are not attached.
If You have any problems or enquires about KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019, please visit portal.starbinet.com to post your questions and answers.
You can as well leave a comment below and We will respond accordingly.
Kenya Certiﬁcate of Secondary Education Agriculture Past Paper
KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019
Agriculture KCSE 2019 Questions and Answers
Maths paper 1
KCSE Past Papers 2019 Agriculture Alt A Paper 1
SECTION A (30 marks)
Answer all the questions in this section in the spaces provided.
I. Name four aspects of faÎn fall that afïcct agriculture. (2 marks)
2. State four factors that determine the depth of cultivation. (2 marks)
3. State four factors that influence the quality of farmyard manure.(2 marks)
4. State two factors that determine national income. (1 marks)
5. State four causes of land fragmentation. (2 marks)
6. Name two types of labour records.(2 marks)
7. State four ways in which crop pests are classified.(2 marks)
8. What is the minimum number of people required to form a co-operative society in Kenya? (½ marks)
9. Give two examples of fixed costs in maize production. (1 marks)
10. What is meant by the term production function? (1 marks)
11. State three cliaractcristics of good trccs for agroforestry.(1½ marks)
12. Name two varieties of sorghum grown in Kenya.(1 marks)
13. State four reasons why agriculture is important to Kenya’s economy.(2 marks)
14. Give two reasons why the use of fire is discouraged in land clearing.(1 marks)
15. State four ways in which mulching conserves water.(2 marks)
16. State four uses of fault records.(2 marks)
17. State four characteristics of shifting cultivation.(2 marks)
18. State the law of supply as used in agricultural marketing.(1 marks)
19. State four ways in which trees improve soil productivity.(2 marks)
20. What is meant by the term integrated pest management? (2 marks)
Section B (20 MARKS)
Answer all the questions in this section
21. The diagram below illustrate a tomato fruit infested by a field pest
(a) Identify the pest. (1 mark)
(b) State two ways in which the pest is economically important. (2 mark)
(c) State two cultural ways of controlling the pest. (2 mark)
22. The diagram below shows a weed
(a) Identify the weed. (1 mark)
(b) Using features on the diagram, give two reasons why it is difficult to eradicate the above weed. (2 marks)
(c) State two ways in which the weed is economically important. (2 marks)
23. The diagram below represent soil structures
(a) Identify the soil structure labelled M, N and P.
M…………………………………( 1 mark)
N…………………………………( 1 mark)
P…………………………………( 1 mark)
(b) Name the type of soil where each of the structures labelled N and Q is found.
N…………………………………..( 1 mark)
Q…………………………………..( 1 mark)
24, The diagram below shows an illustration of a crop field practice.
(a) Identify the field practice illustrated above.(I mark)
(b) Name two crops which require the practice illustrated.(2 mark)
(c) Give two reasons for carrying out the practice on one of the crops you have named in (b) above. (2 marks)
SECTION C (40 marks) Answer any two questions from this section
25. (a) Explain seven factors that should be considered when selecting seeds for planting. (7 marks)
(b) State four benefits of adequate and reliable rainfall in vegetable crop production. (4 marks)
(c) State four pieces of information contained in an invoice.(4 marks)
(d) State five roles of calcium in crop production.(5 marks)
26. (a) Describe how sugar cane is harvested.(5 marks)
(b) Explain four factors that determine the nutrient content of hay.(4 marks)
(c) State seven roles of a farm manager.(7 marks)
(d) Describe four methods used to reclaim a swampy land for agricultural production. (4 marks)
27. (a) Describe the production of carrots under the following subheadings:
(i) land preparation (3 marks)
(ii) planting (4 marks)
(b) Describe six ways in which grass cover helps in soil and water conservation. (6 marks)
(c) Explain seven nursery management practices. (7 marks)
KCSE Agriculture Paper 1 2019 Questions and Answers
KCSE Agriculture Marking scheme Paper 1 – Agriculture and Government paper 1
The Marking Schemes will be available soon, Please Check back on this page later
If You want the marking schemes, send Us an email at: email@example.com indicating your the subject and your name and We will guide You on How to get the documents.
KCSE Agriculture Paper 2 2019
KCSE Agriculture Paper 3 2019
->> The KCSE Agriculture Paper 3 2019 exams are yet to be available soon
After a successful purchase of the past Papers It is time for revision. Put in your best and get the best out of your KCSE Exams.
To purchase the Comprehensive KCSE Agriculture Past papers 2019 PDF, Go to the Matric Exam Papers Master Page
We guess this information on KCSE Agriculture Papers 2019 PDF was really helpful, tell Us What You think in the comment session below. We wish to hear your views, do not forget to use the share buttons below to share with others.