KCB Bank Kenya Jobs 2022 for Senior Regional Human Resources Specialist available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Senior Regional Human Resources Specialist in Millar Cameron.
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in management of subsidiaries.
The job holder is responsible for oversight of the Foundation’s financial and fiscal management aspects through development and implementation of the financial strategy and provision of technical leadership in financial planning and forecasting, preparation of budgets and financial reporting. The role shall also have oversight accountability to manage, plan, co-ordinate and drive smooth running of all programme finance functions, such as grant management, programme budgeting, payments, and cost management.
- Develop and formulate strategic financial plans and budget estimates for the Foundation and provide financial advice and guidance on financial strategy.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial, accounting and operations information across KCBF.
- Support individual KCBF programmes and enabling functions in financial planning and implementation of plans.
- Research, prepare and submit the Foundation’s annual corporate budget.
- Analyse new and existing financial processes to ensure they are carried out in compliance with financial legislation, financial standards and best practices and KCB Group policies and procedures.
- Coordinate internal and external audit processes including responding to audit queries on finances and operations and oversee required action to address deficiencies.
- Coordinate banking services, reconciliation and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Lead the preparation of financial reports and interpret financial reports, statements, accounting records as well as timely cash flow reporting and management.
- Develop, review and update finance and accounting policies and procedures for the Foundation.
- Ensure a proper governance framework for Finance across the Foundation including management of risk profile and internal control measures of the Foundation.
- Ensure effective management of finance, administration, procurement, asset management and administration support services for KCBF.
- Ensure tax and statutory compliance; interfacing with relevant authorities to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, or related field from a recognized university.
- Fully qualified in CPA (K)/ ACCA (UK) or equivalent qualification.
- Master’s degree in in Finance, Business Administration or related field will be added advantage.
- 8 years relevant work experience in Budgeting and Financial Management in a financial services sector with at least 7 years in programme administration.
- 5 years’ experience in in international donor funded projects and donor financial reports.
- Experience in grant management, people management, monitoring & evaluation.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 25 January. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: KCB Bank Kenya