KCB Bank Kenya Jobs 2021 for Research Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Research Analyst in KCB Bank Kenya.
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company that started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation, and all associate companies. The holding company was set up to among other things to enhance the Group’s capacity to access unrestricted capital and also enable investment in new ventures outside banking regulations, achieve operational and strategic autonomy for the Group’s operating entities and enhance corporate governance across the Group and oversight in the management of subsidiaries.
- Act as a consultant to the Dealers by understanding the financial markets and providing them with actionable research findings of key market trends and opportunities.
- Summarize market research results & present findings to both internal and external for trading insights.
- Ensure the integrity of data gathering, the correct interpretation of market research findings.
- Produce industry/role-specific research as necessary.
- Conduct strategic analysis of the market, market segment, and regional/country trends.
- Review the forecast methodology, construct and maintain forecasting models.
- Perform valuation analysis using various methodologies including DCF and market multiples.
- Originate capital markets research reports in support of client investment ideas.
- Undertake detailed economic, sectorial, and company research & analysis in support of capital markets products.
- Monitor Securities market performance and interpret financial reports as necessary.
- Keep up to date on industry and sector trends and research methodologies.
- Analyzing and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and sectors in order to gain insights and develop opportunities for clients
- Build detailed financial models in support of capital markets investment instruments
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Managing Director, KCB Capital Limited on ad hoc basis.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Business related degree from an institution recognized by CUE is preferred.
- Professional qualification in CFA / ACCA / CPA (K) or MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry responsible for conducting research.
- Have 3 years’ management level experience.
- Sound knowledge of various Research methodologies
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of Brokerage and Advisory business environment
- Results and Achievement Oriented: Goal oriented with willingness to put in long hours when required
- Conceptual and Analytical Skills: Flair with figures, and strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal, social and presentational skills
- Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced financial services environment.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Guess this advert on KCB Bank Kenya was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.