KCA University Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The KCA University (KCA) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, KCA University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the KCA University (KCA) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the KCA University (KCA) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
KCA University (KCA) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form
- Set up your Account
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply KCA University (KCA) Online Application Form 2022/2023
- Fill and submit the application form to an enrollment coordinator at any of our campuses. (Pick an application form from any of our campuses or request one by downloading it below
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be downloaded below.
- Payment for the application forms can be made through any of the following banks countrywide:
- MPESA (Paybill Number- 300078, use your Full Name or National ID number for Account Number)
- Credit or Debit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
- Banker’s cheque
- KCA Bank Accounts:
Bank Name Bank Code Account Number Standard Chartered (Ruaraka) 002 0102001171100 Barclays (Westlands) 073 1352178 Barclays (Moi Avenue) 075 1766319 Commercial Bank of Africa (Wabera St.) 007 107654003
KCA University, KCAU Application Procedure
KCA University, KCAU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants. N/B: Show the enrollment coordinator the originals and submit copies of the following documents:
- Undergraduate applicants
- High school certificate (KCSE, IGSCE, IB, etc.)
- Academic transcripts or result slip
- National ID or Birth Certificate or Passport
- Two (2) colour passport size photographs
- Proof of application fee payment (KSh 1000)
Graduate applicants: In addition to the above,
Bachelors certificate and transcripts
- Recent curriculum vitae
- Letter from employer
- Proof of application fee payment (KSh 3000)
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed and once you meet the admission requirements, you will be issued your Admission letter in a few minutes.