Kabarak University 2022/2023 intake application – Kabarak University January intake, May intake, September 2022 intake application exercise has the following details for prospective students.
KU intake is an exercise carried out by the Kabarak University for the admission of 2021 candidates into the various available 2022 intake undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Basically, the Kabarak University conducts the intake exercises in various batches throughout the year. One in January and another in September.
Interested Candidates should ensure to have met the stipulated requirements of the specific course you want to fill into the KU application form 2021. However, your admission does not only depend on meeting the course requirements, other factors such as available spaces determine your admission status.
Kabarak University Application 2022 Intake
Start with these steps to apply for KU 2022/2023 intake:
- Pick a course
- Ensure that you meet the requirements for the course you want to pursue
- Obtain Application forms from the Admissions Office, Kabarak University, or downloaded here
- Submit upon payment of a non-refundable application fee to the Admissions Office. These are the documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Copies of certificates and all transcripts, Masters, Bachelors, Diplomas and Certificates.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs (write your name on reverse side)
- Copy of national ID/Passport or Birth Certificate
- Application fee deposit slip: Certificate – 500, Diploma Undergraduate – Ksh 1,000; Postgraduate – Ksh 1,500
- Internation students should submit the following;
- An official translation of academic records (where the language of study is not English).
- A current financial guarantee letter.
- A completed immigration pass form (2 forms enclosed).
- Academic document equation fees.
- A copy of Passport.
THINGS TO NOTE:
The Kabarak University conducts intake screening in January, May, September. This means that the chances of missing out on the admission opportunity are slim.
Applicants should process their applications before the closing dates.
All Candidates will have to pay the application fee whether they gain admission or not.
The Institution does not accept cash payment.
The Institution will likely announce the results of the intake exercise two weeks after the closing date.
The Institution issues admission letters only to those who meet the requirements. once you download your KU admission letter you have full rights of a student with access to the KU student portal where you can carry out tasks on the go.
Pay KU Application Fee 2021
There are two payment methods available for the Kabarak University 2022 intake applicants. The two payment methods are PESA payment and direct banking.
To pay via bank, start with the following steps, deposit the application fee into:
Trans National Bank, Nakuru – Account Number 0040503005
To pay via M-Pesa, start with the following steps:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone.
- Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” option
- Select the “Pay Bill” option.
- M-PESA PAYBILL /Business number 511480 – Enter your National ID Number or Name as account number.
- Type in the Reference number as sent to your mobile phone
- select the Amount you intend to pay
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send.
To make enquiries, contact the Kabarak University with the information below;
Tel: (254) 020 211 4658
Registrar Admin & Hr
Additionally, the application fee receipt is to be uploaded to the application portal. However, only PDF format is accepted.