Jubilee Insurance Jobs 2023 for Senior Investment Analyst
Jubilee Insurance Jobs 2023 for Senior Investment Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Job Ref. No: JLIL132
The senior investment analyst will be responsible for research, investment analysis and provision of relevant information and recommendations on equity and fixed income investments. The role holder will also be required to be up to date with macro-economic trends, market developments as well as monitoring corporate actions of listed companies.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality
- Making increased contributions by broadening individual skills
- Collaborating effectively with others to achieve personal results
- Accepting and living by the company values.
- Researching, analyzing, and providing relevant information.
- Analyzing the position of listed and unlisted companies within the investment universe.
- Projecting short and long-term macroeconomic forecasts for factors such as GDP, inflation, and interest rates, as well as industry and company specific financial projections, with clearly identifiable performance drivers.
- Making recommendations regarding investment attractiveness of equities and fixed income securities
- Transferring relatively complex information to diverse audiences.
Reporting & Relationship Management
- Responsible for reporting to the management investment committee while incorporating economic and market overviews, portfolio valuation, performance, and strategy for the following quarter.
- Preparing strategy papers, investment recommendations and reports to the Board, CEO, and Investment Committee.
- Actively manage relationships with the fund manager and other market participants.
- Annual review of the investment policy statements of the funds as well as development of investment policies for new products.
- Technical knowledge in Investment
- Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical Skills
- Ownership & Commitment
- Highly Numerate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Investments
- CFA Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in financial modelling and investment analysis
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 8 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet