Jubilee Insurance Jobs 2020 for Customer Experience Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Customer Experience Manager in Jubilee Insurance.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Job Reference Number: HRJIC597
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Customer Experience Manager, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited (JLIL). The position holder will report to the Operations Manager, Retail Life & Pensions and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
Oversee the Jubilee Life customer service function and ensure the Company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Also, ensuring the implementation of the Jubilee Life customer service value proposition.
- Take the lead role in strategy formulation for the customer service department and determine the key strategic direction and objectives of the customer support department.
- Communicate industry trends to team members/hold regular sessions with team members, keeping them abreast.
- Ensures that customer support activities deliver measurable and significant value to the businesses and meet customer retention targets.
- Drive necessary changes for the improvement of operational and organizational efficiency of the customer support team.
- Measure the effectiveness of all customer engagement approaches and initiatives, primarily through conducting consumer surveys
- Coordinate the activities of all the customer touch points
- Review the complaints register, doing a root cause analysis that will inform service improvement
- Ensure strict adherence to agreed Turn Around Times on all customer requests
- Support product development to ensure they meet customer needs
- Supporting, training and developing staff, and managing succession within the customer service section
- Ensuring supportive relationship is maintained between the Retail Life & Pension Division and the other units of the business to achieve synergies and quality delivery of service
- Provide regular reports on all customer touchpoints and complaints management
- Ensuring Full compliance to customer related regulatory requirements including Treating Customers Fairly, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering laws
- Motivating and keeping staff morale high to achieve the agreed performance targets
- Visionary Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer care and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Technical competence in insurance Business strategy formulation
- Business planning and implementation
- Change management
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field
- ACII or AIIK
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in a similar position of which 3 of those years are at a supervisory level
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via
quoting the Job Reference Number and Position.
Closing Date : 10th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Jubilee Insurance was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.