JIJI Kenya Jobs 2021 for Recruitment Agent available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Recruitment Agent in JIJI Kenya.
Jiji.co.ke is the no 1 online marketplace in Kenya! Join Jiji now and become a part of Pan-African Company having a presence in 5 African Countries. Take the opportunity to join the fast-growing and leading online marketplace in Kenya.
We are looking for RECRUITMENT AGENT
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Post current openings on JIJI and various recruitment sites
- Prepare Job description of various Job Opening
- Carry out initial shortlist for interview
- Schedule interview, call potential candidates for interviews
- Send offer letters and regrets to candidates
- Keep an eye on current talent pool and available talent for hiring
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma In HR or Business Administration
- 1 year experience in a busy recruitment firm is an added advantage
- Proven experience in hiring Sales People
- Head Hunting and talent poaching is a necessary skill
- Analytical skills
- Presentations skills
Why work for us
Jiji.co.ke is the No1 online marketplace in Kenya! We have engaged thousands of the brightest minds around the world, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices. We are currently looking for results-driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite team Nairobi, Kenya. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes Jiji.co.ke the best place to build your future with an international company.
Guess this advert on JIJI Kenya was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.