JIJI Jobs 2023 for Assistant Influencer Manager
JIJI Jobs 2023 for Assistant Influencer Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Jiji is the largest online marketplace with over 10 million visitors on our site and 5 million active ads. We have been recognized as the best classifieds twice in a row with the highest visibility and returns on our different categories and services. Our site has continuously gained trust among Kenyans enabling us to be the Mobile App of the Year| Shopping and E-commerce in Kenya. We have had a tremendous impact among our buyers and sellers which has positively contributed to their growth.
We seek a suitable candidate who will join us as an Assistant Influencer Manager who understands how to launch lead-generating and brand awareness campaigns with nano-, micro-, and macro-influencers.
The following are duties you will be responsible for:
- Searching for new brand ambassadors on social media (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Constantly communicating with ambassadors and reviewing and editing of all their ideas for content before publishing
- Controlling of the content publishing in line with the schedule and agreement with each ambassador
- Analyzing the market and brand competitors and tracking the information field where TA is located
- Preparing strategy and materials for upcoming campaigns
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn from a team of experienced influencer managers
- Superb presentation, writing and reporting skills
- Proficiency with G suite tools i.e. Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to multitask
- Recent graduate in Communication, PR, or Marketing will be an added advantage
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, and a super intelligent workforce in a fun working environment to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- Compensation – Competitive salary plus bonus on targets
- Transport to and from work daily
- Employee Engagement Activities – Monthly TGIF’s, Annual Team Building and amazing End of Year Parties
- Working Environment – Modern office, serene outdoors, no dress code, thematic Friday’s for culture appreciation
- Personal Development – Team comprising of young brilliant minds, an environment that encourages and welcomes ideas, creativity and innovation
How to Apply
TO START THIS CONVERSATION
Please send your CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your email. We look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.
Regards from Starbinet