IT & Programming Job. Future Kenya August 2019 is available | Apply Now
IT & Programming Jobs, ICT Jobs, Future Kenya Jobs
Future Kenya is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software Solutions Company providing leading edge software solutions to its clients to enhance their business management and accounting. We are seeking an IT and a programmer skilled in Building websites for small to large businesses. Whether it is a informational, sales leads, landing page and even full online store.
- Development in .Net, C# and SQL experience and a backend focus. ERP, accounting or business management software development experience is a strong asset.
- You have a willingness to work directly with customers to investigate and resolve issues, gather product feedback, and learn about new use cases and features.
- You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others (including across disciplines) so we all become better.
Proficiency with C# language, including but not limited to the following language features:
- Class structure
- OOP (inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism)
- Usage and creation of attributes
- Delegates, anonymous methods and lambda expressions
Knowledge of the main concepts of ASP.NET and Web Development:
- Application State
- Debugging ASP.NET Applications Using Visual Studio
- Attaching to IIS using Visual Studio Debugging Tools
- Client and Server-Side development
- Web Forms Structure
- Web Services
Experience with SQL Server
- Writing and debugging complex SQL queries (Where Clause, Aggregates, Subqueries)
- Understanding of database structure (Primary Keys, Data Types, Denormalization)
Experience with IIS
- Configuration and deployment of ASP.NET websites
- Configuring and Securing IIS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Demonstrate development experience
- Must be able to manage Projects from start to finish
- Source Code control procedures and self-documenting code standards and practices
- Effective testing and debugging practices
- Ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports and know basic accounting concepts – ledgers, sub-ledgers, debits and credits
- Communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences
- Capable of working independently and demonstrate good decision-making abilities
- Proficient grammar and verbal/written communication skills
- Must have the desire and ability to learn new applications and tools
- Must have programming skills and IT
We offer all the advantages one would expect from an industry leader commensurate with your abilities.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter, daytime telephone contacts your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.
Contact Us for more Information on IT & Programming Job. Future Kenya August 2019
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on IT & Programming Job. Future Kenya August 2019 to all concerned ones. Regards, Starbinet Team