International Rescue Committee (IRC) Jobs 2023 for Learning Coordinator
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Jobs 2023 for Learning Coordinator available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- Under the mentorship of the Deputy Director, work with collaborators in various teams to identify TAs learning needs on key processes and tools relevant to their function on a continuing basis.
- Work with subject matter experts to design & deliver social and self-directed learning products in multiple formats (audio, video, written documentation, peers exchange, Training of Trainers) & languages, to address those needs. That includes modules for in person and e-learning, as well as curating existing content.
- Ensure all information and resources on trainings is available on the intranet and shared through existing communication channels. That includes developing & maintaining spaces on IRC intranet, a catalogue of learning resources alongside a calendar of learning events.
- Supervise learning activities, including collecting feedback for improvement and generating reports as needed.
- Propose and lead a process for updating the TAs learning model based on users’ feedback
- Develop workplan to advance established goals & priorities.
- Coordinate translation of material to ensure it is available in official IRC language as minimum (English, French, Arabic, Spanish)
- Stay up to date on training and instructional design trends.
- 5 years of professional experience in a field relevant to IRC’s work.
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies
- Excellent understanding of adult learning including proven track record to design e-trainings.
- Experience in running virtual meetings and navigate collaborative technology applications.
- Excellent communications and ability to develop simple, practical, accessible learning material.
- Excellent project management skills, including organization and attention to detail.
- Highly enthusiastic, collaborative, and pro-active colleague with talent for teaming with cross-functional groups.
- Excellent communication and social skills, including the ability to optimally manage a variety of multi-level relationships in a multicultural environment & ability to collaborate equally effectively with colleagues in ‘remote’ and diverse teams.
- Experience in working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, demanding environment, including ability to meet unexpected demands.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dedication to IRC values of Equality, Service, Integrity and Accountability and a strong passion for our mission.
- Dedication to learning and continuous improvement.
Preferred Experience And Skills
- BA’s degree valued but not required
- Multimedia and basic graphic design
- Ability to travel internationally
- Long-term career interest in nonprofit
- Previous experience with an INGO
- Strong familiarity with IRC processes a plus
- The ability to work (read and write) in French, Arabic, or Spanish strongly preferred
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet