International Centre for Reproductive Health Jobs 2021 for Field Supervisors (Taita & Mombasa Counties) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Field Supervisors (Taita & Mombasa Counties) in Millar Cameron.
The International Centre for Reproductive Health (ICRH) was founded in 1994 as an answer to the International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD, Cairo, 1994). ICRH Kenya is an independent organization established in the year 2000. We deal with many aspects under the wide umbrella of ‘Reproductive Health’: Mother and Child Health, Sexual and Gender-based Violence, Sexually Transmitted Infections, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment and care, Adolescent Health, improving Services in resource-poor settings that serve also the vulnerable populations… We are performing actual intervention projects and research studies. Our interventions are always coupled with a critical analysis and evidence gathering towards best practices. Whilst even the most basic research Randomized Controlled Trials we participate in will always have a social and local component.
ICRHK is seeking Field Supervisors to support in a study on values & preferences for covid-19 self-testing.
The Field Supervisors will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative data collection in Taita Taveta and Mombasa Counties.
The successful candidates should be highly motivated individuals with expertise and experience in collecting health related data.
- Resident of the Enumeration County
- Diploma in Community Health, Public health or Health related field
- Excellent Knowledge in IT
- Fluent in English and Swahili written and Spoken with fluency in local language spoken in the study area an added advantage
- Availability for the full duration of the data collection in the study (1 month covering the training and data collection)
- Able to work in challenging field conditions, within tight timelines, and in the conditions of roving field operations
- Ability to develop an in depth understanding of study goals and its implementation
- Proven leadership skills, assertiveness and takes initiative
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Experience with electronic data collection
- Experience in working in complex household survey preferably with a supervisory capacity
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.