Ilara Health Jobs 2023 for Credit & Collections Analyst
Ilara Health Jobs 2023 for Credit & Collections Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Credit & Collections Analyst to join Ilara Health. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Review and process credit applications for new customers, including checking credit references and verifying financial information
- Lead and manage the KYC process to ensure efficient and effective execution of the KYC process
- Conduct thorough KYC checks on all new customers, including reviewing identification documents and performing due diligence checks
- Analyze and report on KYC trends and issues to the Credit and Collections Manager
- Work closely with the commercial team to resolve credit-related issues and provide guidance on credit policies
- Liaison with the third party debt collectors by providing them with the necessary information/documents to expedite debt recovery.
- Analyze customer payment trends and provide regular reports on accounts receivable
- Monitor collections by all parties periodically and communicate the same
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Generating calling logs for the collections teams and circulating them on time
- Supporting the calling agents by providing all necessary information required to make calls, monitor call conversions and escalating call outcomes etc
- Supporting all CRB related activities such as generating lists for CRB, issuing CRB notices, monitoring payments from listed customers, delisting & listing customers
- Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance the credit and collections function
- Any other duties assigned by the Credit and Collections Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in KYC compliance or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of KYC regulations and requirements
Who You Are
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with customer onboarding processes is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet