Ilara Health Jobs 2020 for UX Researcher available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a UX Researcher in Ilara Health.
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
Description of role
We’re all super passionate about the work we do, and are looking for people with a drive to make real change in the world! What will you be working on?We’re looking for a pragmatic, results driven UX researcher to lead Ilara’s user experience design projects in the field. Ilara follows a human centred design approach and our team has spent hundreds of hours in the field speaking with our users. As we grow, we’re looking for someone who can own this process and build UX design studies and programs to drive our product development and strategy. You’ll work with the leadership team to define design projects to help us understand what we need to build, and how our products should be designed to meet user requirements. You’ll do this by getting to know our customers better than anyone.NB: If you have a link to your portfolio, you can add it to your resume/cv. This is optional
- Work with the leadership team to identify key areas where we need to gather more information from users
- Spend 75% of your time in the field coordinating projects, gathering data, and speaking with users
- Build a user design pipeline for new projects and standardize processes
- Incorporate user research methods that guide the design, development and refinement of our research
- Plan and implement design projects such as user interviews, surveys and other design project methods
- You have 2+ years of experience in UX research/design, behavioural research and/or product design/management roles
- Strong background in prototyping, user research and human centred design
- Have experience applying analytical, data-driven decision making to design projects
- Experience working on real world design projects that have contributed to projects that have been rolled out an iterated on
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment where you’ve integrated rapidly and pivoted quickly on your designs
- Entrepreneurial/business orientation
- Excited by taking the time to deeply understand a user base and applying that knowledge to develop products and services that serve a real need
- Some technical experience a bonus
NB: If you have a link to your portfolio, you can add it to your resume/cv. This is optional
Closing Date : 30th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Ilara Health was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.