Ilara Health Jobs 2020 for Senior Full Stack Software Engineer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in Ilara Health.
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
Description of role
You’ll be joining a fast-paced startup environment and have an opportunity to make a large impact on Ilara’s product development at an early stage. The work you do will have an impact on bringing better healthcare services to communities in peri-urban and rural areas of Kenya. We’re all super passionate about the work we do, and are looking for people with a drive to make real change in the world! What will you be working on?We’re looking for a well-rounded Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to work on all of the components of our stack – we have tons of work to do on our React front end, Kotlin/Spring healthcare modules, Node.js messaging platform. To succeed in this role, you should be just as comfortable building beautiful front-end interfaces as you are driving back-end development. We’re early stage, and flexible, so our approach is to have you work on what makes you the most excited! You’ll be joining a small engineering team and be responsible for driving development of industry leading products and services. As we grow, you’ll help build a dynamic and interesting engineering culture and assist in hiring a world-class team. You’ll be working on software that has a real impact on the health outcomes of the people we serve, and play an instrumental role in helping Ilara achieve its goal of improving patient care across East Africa NB:ADD A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO ON YOUR RESUME/CV
About Ilara Health
Ilara Health was founded to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to the 500m people in Africa who today struggle to access even simple diagnostic tests such as blood tests and ultrasound screening. The problem is that primary care doctors cannot offer many diagnostics in their clinics so must refer patients. But given the infrastructure challenges in Africa (time and money it takes to get anywhere) patients often do not go.
We solve this problem by partnering with companies using robotics and AI to create lower cost diagnostics, integrating their devices into our tech platform, and sell this bundle to doctors with financing. Doctors can now offer tests directly in their clinic, improving care and growing their revenue.Ilara Health is live in multiple clinics across Nairobi and has just closed an investment round led by local and international investors to expand to a lot more clinics by the end of 2019.
- Help build and ship industry-leading healthcare products
- Build beautiful user interfaces and user experiences on the front end, and efficient, scalable backend solutions
- Work with other senior engineers to develop product technical and visual design
- Contribute towards developing Ilara’s product road map and vision
- Assist with front-end UI and UX design
- Help make high-level technical decisions about Ilara’s tech stack, infrastructure requirements and internal coding workflow process
- Assist with hiring med-level and junior engineers
- Assist with back end development in Kotlin/Spring and/or Express and Node.js
- Assist with dev-ops where necessary
- Be a coding chameleon! Ilara is a super young company, and we’ll need help with a wide range of engineering tasks.
- Write clean code and effective documentation
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering Computer Engineering, Math or other technical degree. Equivalent professional experience is also sufficient
- 5+ years of experience in technical role
- Experience developing and shipping production-level software
- Proven ability to build simple, beautiful front-end interfaces
- Experience building and designing secure, robust and efficient back-end applications
- Ability to pick up new languages, frameworks and system easily
- Some managerial experience a plus
- Experience building software systems for healthcare a plus
- Some dev-ops experience a plus
- You have entrepreneurial drive, creativity, are resourceful and have a sense of humour
- You get energy from working with a mission-driven team who are passionate about improving healthcare in Kenya
Closing Date : 30th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Ilara Health was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.