Ilara Health Jobs 2020 for Regional Lab Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Regional Lab Manager in Ilara Health.
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
Description of role
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and talented Regional Lab Manager. Reporting to the head of labs, this position will form the backbone of our lab operations across the country and will be a key enabler for expansion as well as a path to profitability
- People management of local lab managers and lab technicians
- Operations management for labs including inventory, accounting, and customer service
- Owning local P&Ls and responsible for existing laboratory growth and profitability
- Marketing management by building a robust referral network of medical facilities for each lab and maintaining engagement with them over time
- Field research operations for scouting locations for the next few labs
- Adhoc operations including awareness campaigns, screening campaigns, and medical camps
- 5+ years of experience in managing, building, and expanding a chain of labs
- 3+ years as a laboratory technician
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory landscape for diagnostic services and laboratories in Kenya with existing KMLTTB relationships
- Willingness to experiment with new business models and a drive to disrupt business models
- Strong understanding of P&L management and budgeting processes
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience managing cross-regional teams and working alongside a varied range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Closing Date : 30th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Ilara Health was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.