Ilara Health Jobs 2020 for Finance Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Finance Manager in Ilara Health.
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor. Our proprietary software integrates all the devices that we distribute and enables the doctor to provide effective patient management. We use technology to bring light to a dark world of healthcare in a similar way technology has leapfrogged landlines, banking and electricity grids.
Description of role
We are looking for a super-smart finance and accounting professional to lay the foundation of our in-house finance function. This person will build Ilara Health’s finance team from the ground up and will eventually be in a position to move into a Head of Finance or a CFO role.
- Build and refine revenue and cost accounting processes
- Coordinate with outsourced accountants to get monthly/weekly accounting reports
- Build in house capacity for accounting
- Ensure tax/regulatory compliance on all fronts (payroll, logistics, sales)
- Manage company budgeting and planning processes
- Provide management constant visibility on P&L and key financial metrics
- Support management on capital markets strategy and opportunities (ie working capital, debt and equity financing)
- 3 – 5 years finance experience at a top-tier investment bank, management consulting firm, investment fund, accountancy firm or large-cap corporate
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; MBA / CFA / CPA preferred
- Prior work experience across Sub-Saharan African markets strongly preferred, experience with cross-regional teams and stakeholders a plus
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Closing Date : 30th December, 2020
Guess this advert on Ilara Health was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.