iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd Jobs 2023 for Finance & HR Officer Service
iHuman Resource Consulting Ltd (iHR) Jobs 2023 for Finance & HR Officer Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Implement new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Diligently work to avoid exposing client to any financial risks and coordinate with management on any risks articulately and proactively.
Human Resource Management
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Handle staff resourcing & overseer the onboarding of new staff.
- Maintain employee records.
- Oversee staff training and development programs.
- Manage performance management processes.
- Oversee employee relations, conflicts, grievances and misconduct.
- Coordinate workplace health and safety initiatives.
- Administer payroll.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage staff succession planning.
- Handle hospitality at the office and ensure a hospitable and enabling work environment
- Work with vendors to ensure to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of company records & co-ordinate all communication in the company
- Coordinate schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Ensure the currency of licenses and permits and make statutory returns and ensure cordial relationship with various stake holders including landlord.
- Degree Accounting (HR Option) & CPA certification or Diploma in HR Management.
- 3 years’ Experience working as an Accountant / Human Resource Officer.
- Knowledge in Quick Books.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development).
- Knowledge of Administration functions.
- Knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 20 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet