ICF Incorporated Jobs 2022 for IT Business Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Business Analyst in Millar Cameron.
Founded in 1969 as the Inner City Fund, ICF got its start as a venture capital firm with a mission to finance inner-city businesses in the Washington, D.C area of the United States. C.D. Lester, a former Tuskegee Airman, was our first president and was joined in the firm by three U.S. Department of Defense analysts. Our consulting business proved more successful than our investments and in 1972 the firm was reorganized as a consulting firm and renamed ICF Incorporated.
ICF is seeking a Business Analyst to support the development of strategic work products for our health informatics clients within its International Health and Development group. The Business Analyst will perform various tasks within the software development life cycle, including requirements verification and testing support, to support the Technology Solutions team responsible for the Data Exchange and Interoperability portfolio under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) program.
The Business Analyst responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain written work products such as requirements traceability matrix, business process diagrams and workflows, alternatives of analysis, talking points, fact sheets, technical white papers, training materials, and technical presentations gear towards specific audiences.
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Support or lead a variety of project-oriented activities such as requirement gathering sessions, business analysis, and the development of user stories.
- Support the Technology Solutions team to accomplish tasks by identifying obstacles, improving processes, including organizing and documenting meeting action items and follow through.
- Communicate with customers and internal team members at regular and frequent intervals to ensure expectations are set, deliverables are met, and that attention is given to the agreed upon requirements.
- Assist project tracking by updating action item trackers, dashboards, and other project tools.
- Maintain a central repository (in SharePoint, JIRA or a similar tool) of project deliverables, meeting minutes, and other documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The additional requirement verification and testing support tasks will include:
- Verify and validate that requirement have been correctly implemented in the systems by performing manual testing.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing activities.
- Assist with software quality assurance and implement best practices.
- Report and track software defects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems or related technology field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a highly technical environment preferably in Public Health, Health Informatics or Life Sciences
- Knowledge of databases and information technology (IT) infrastructures, basic queries, application programming interfaces (APIs), documenting schemas and database relationships
- Experience with IT implementations, including drafting, and presenting project overviews, direction, timeline, and status
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Visio, or draw.io to create SOPs, business process flows, and UML diagrams
- Experience with testing software, conducting demos, tracking issues, and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience working with or in low technology resource environments
- Interest in and commitment to international development outcomes
- Willingness to travel internationally about 30%
- Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- Excellent English listening, verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills especially technical writing and presentation skills
- Self-starter especially in self-teaching and exploring new technical concepts
- Highly organized
- Ability to work cross-culturally and with remote team members
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
Closing Date : 30 June. 2022
Regards from Starbinet.