Human Resource Business Partner Job. Kilimall (60-70K) is available | Apply Now
Human Resource Business Partner Jobs, HR Jobs, Kilimall Jobs
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
- Support business growth through the organisational design together with business leaders and provide in-time recruitment solution.
- Support development of the clear case for organizational change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
- Review and analyze business requests to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
- Drive the principles of meritocracy with the leadership team in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments.
- Design, lead and work closely with managers to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within the division
- Ensure units alignment in the design and execution of HR initiative efforts
- Provide management coaching to build people managers’ leadership capabilities
- Work with business leaders to define the organization structure, key measurement, key success factor
- Advocate and facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues, with escalation to the Head of Human Resources when necessary
- Facilitate implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touchpoints to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from employees
- Ensure all HR practices; records are in full compliance with statutory requirements
- Drive HR initiatives such as employee survey, employee engagement events.
- Creates a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management activities.
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
Required skills and Competencies
- Not exceeding 3years experience in HR
- Proven HR generalist experience
- Proven experience at HRBP / HR Advisor Level
- Strong employee relations
- Strong knowledge of Kenyan Employment Act and HR practices
- Solid track record in managing/advising on sensitive legal issues as well as considering the impact of new legislation and devising new HR policies and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
How To Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.
Contact Us for more Information on Human Resource Business Partner Job. Kilimall (60-70K)
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on Human Resource Business Partner Job. Kilimall (60-70K) to all concerned ones. Regards, Starbinet Team