HRM Connection Ltd Jobs 2023 for HR Assistant
HRM Connection Ltd Jobs 2023 for HR Assistant available. See details below on how to apply for the position of HR Assistant in Millar Cameron.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Conduct staff orientations
- Prepare shift schedules and rota for staff
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Payroll preparation including statutory deductions computations
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Support in the recruitment processes and adhere to the recruitment policies and procedures
- Prepare recruitment materials including preparation of job adverts and posting based on the approved job descriptions, minutes of pre-selection and interview processes.
- Preparing sufficient copies of documentation for all formal and informal employee relations meetings e.g. grievances, disciplinaries, appeals etc. and ensuring these are distributed in accordance with company policy.
- Directs and coordinates preparation of position descriptions, ensures and oversees job evaluations.
- Manage employee separation issues, including risk assessment/management, exit processing, and exit interviews
- Interpret policy and labour law swiftly and accurately in a manner that results in sound recommendations to clients
- Promote workplace safety.
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR reports
- Performance management of staff on a quarterly basis and preparation of reports on the same
- Review and draft policies, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Build strong working relationships at all levels to influence and engage staff
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Preparation of management report on a monthly basis
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field
- IHRM Diploma
- Proven 4 – year experience in similar role in a construction industry
- Knowledge of labour law
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft office; Excel, Powerpoint and other reporting software
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Strong communications skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet