HELB Subsequent Loan Applications 2020/2021: HELB Application Portal – portal.helb.co.ke… Higher Education Loans Board Portal | HELB Student Portal Login / Registration for the first and subsequent application.
HELB Subsequent Applications 2020, Higher Education Loans Board closing date, HELB Application Deadline… Keep reading for more details…
The HELB Subsequent Application 2020 portal has been enabled for those who seek to apply.
Subsequent Loan Applications: HELB has so far received 17,980 online applications out of the expected 43,000.
For students who have already remitted their forms, they will be verified and disbursement for Tuition and Upkeep (into their respective bank accounts) of Kshs.
Recommended: HELB Application Deadline 2021/2022 | Hurry Now
HELB Subsequent Loan Applications 2020/2021 Requirements
Here is the list of requirements that must be met before proceeding.
- You must have been admitted in a public/private university that offers programmes recognized by the commission for university education, CUE.
- You are undertaking a bachelor’s degree; self-sponsored, parallel and module II programmes.
- You must have been a recent beneficiary of the undergraduate loans. (This is application is not available for first time applicants).
HELB Undergraduate Subsequent Loan – Step-by-step guide
You can start with these steps containing different ways to apply.
Applying with HELB MOBILE APP
If you have a smart phone, then the cheapest way of submitting your application is by using the HELB mobile app. Here is a screenshot of what the app looks like:
Start with these steps…
- Download the mobile app from Google play. Just search for HELB in Google play and click ‘install’.
- Once successfully installed, register details.
- You will then be expected to read notes/ instructions.
- Now, select the loan application form.
- Fill in the details, correctly, and submit by clicking ‘OK’.
USING THE HELB LOAN MOBILE SERVICES
Another way you can use to apply for the loan is by utilizing the mobile USSD code. Register by using the steps below:
- Click the ussd code (*642#) to copy the number to your dialer and add # at the end, if the link did not copy the # sign at the end of the numbers.
- Send the number
- Then Select/ enter 1 and send.
- On the next window prompts, provide your: First name, last name, National ID number, date of birth.
- Enter a PIN you can easily remember and confirm it.
- A registration success message will be displayed thus: “Thank you for registering with the HELB mobile platform. You will receive SMS Confirmation Shortly.”
- Then, proceed to make your loan application.
This is yet another method via which the loan application can be filed.
- Visit the Helb portal by visiting the link; https://portal.helb.co.ke/auth/signin
- Enter your email address and password then click ‘Sign in’.
- Select the loan application name to get the application form. Fill it and submit. (Only The Products in Green Background Are Open for Application. Click On Row Of The Loan Product You Wish To Apply For).
The image is the screenshot of the HELB Login page, take note of the highlighted link.
- HELB will use the email and telephone contacts provided on the Loan Application Form for communication on the progress of the application.
- The number of students supported and amount of loans awarded will depend on availability of funds.
- The HELB loan application form is FREE
- The application form is only accessible through the HELB student portal on portal.helb.co.ke. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB loan.
- The HELB Subsequent Loan Applications is expected to be close by 30th June 2020. The HELB Loan portal will shut down on the same date.
Leave a comment below If You have any issue regarding How to get the HELB Subsequent Application form.