HCS Africa Jobs 2023 for Fulfillment Centre Associate
HCS Africa Jobs 2023 for Fulfillment Centre Associate available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Our client, an on-demand Courier Service that delivers products ordered through their mobile app seeks to recruit a Fulfilment Centre Associate.
- Receive and process stock products into the warehouse in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
- Prepare and verify received items documents.
- Content Creation of Products and upload through warehouse system (Danzai & Odoo).
- Product & pricing quality check (Danzai ).
- Examine work for exactness, neatness, item quality & condition and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Perform accurate cycle counts.
- Stack, shelve, and stage items for storage and shipment as necessary.
- Successful daily shipment of customer orders in alignment with the predefined targets.
- Be accountable and responsible for all picking slips in circulation.
- Ensure that all customers’ orders are picked and shipped within the applicable timelines.
- Manage all resolve all picking and shipping errors within the predefined lead times
- Responsible and managing all customer shipping queries within an acceptable time frame.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment (this will involve cleaning the premises and work stations at the end of your shift) and optimise space utilisation.
- Work with other warehouse team members to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 1+ years’ experience in warehouse operations (Please note that this role is entry level).
- Computer literacy.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability. Ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented
- Reporting & plans of actions.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in different environments.
- Detailed-oriented personality.
- Strong people leadership.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet