HCS Africa Jobs 2023 for Digital Product Sales Manager-2 positions Service
HCS Africa Jobs 2023 for Digital Product Sales Manager-2 positions Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The candidate will be customer-driven, and whose primary focus will be on solving customer problems first, with technology as the deliver channel. This will require a strong understanding of how MFS’ financial products work both individually and collectively, so as to design and deliver customer-centric solutions. The candidate will also act as liaison between the organization’s cross-functional internal teams of Engineering, Operations, Finance and Products, whilst ensuring the timely and successful delivery of technical and functional solutions.
The candidate should have proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Accounts Manager or any such relevant role, preferably in a Financial Services or Technology environment.
- Actively grow the organization’s customer base through targeted business segmentation and profiling
- In conjunction with management, prepare annual budgets and revenue targets across all organization’s technology products
- Provide progress reports to clients and management through forecasting and tracking of key account metrics
- Ensure delivery of complete customer solutions working with all internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Operations, Finance and Products.
- Work with our Brand and Marketing team to develop customer-centric promotional materials
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at all necessary organizational levels.
- Design solutions supported by product pitch documentation.
- Educate customer on our solutions to enhance revenue through cross-selling.
- Remain current and report on industry trends, changes, and competition.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience preferably at a Financial Services and/or Technology level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong Word and PowerPoint presentation skills; proof will be required
- Technology sales preferred, strong digital understanding, especially around mobile
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Accurate budgeting and forecasting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with sole proprietorships, as well as high-level executives using articulate value propositions
- Strong teamwork skills required to successfully work in a matrixed environment
Competencies and Attributes/Skills
- Creativity, innovation and ability to address customer problems
- Multitask with attention to detail
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Display empathy and emotional intelligence; listen carefully
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and problem solving
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of software development best practices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-drive and result oriented
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 24 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet