Haleon Jobs 2023 for Customer Service Specialist Service
Haleon Jobs 2023 for Customer Service Specialist Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
- Day to day coordination of Sub Saharan Logistics to ensure that all day-to-day CS&L related activities are dealt with in an accurate, timely & courteous manner.
- Key to ensuring the COTIF target of >97.5% is achieved.
- Cordinate controls with shipping warehouses & Logistics Services providers & compliance is adhered to at all times.
- Drive system & data integrity in SAP ERP system between Haleon and Imperial Logistics to ensure 100% accuracy & address any challenges on time.
- Work with 3rd Party Logistics & Customers agents to ensure all CSL information is kept well and easily tracked when required.
- Cordinate any rework process for imports and during promotions
- Weekly update of Direct Shipments to SSA distributors OTIF
- Handle any credit note/Account issues for our SSA Distributors on time.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly meetings between Haleon and 3PLS take place and performance issues are discussed and actioned.
- Sit in weekly NPI calls where required especially to give Logistics input for various markets.
- Keep a Track & manage Logistics costs & obtain the necessary alignment with all the stakeholders.
- Assist in execution of key Logistics projects ( warehouse optimisation, warehouse set up, transfer of stock, redesign of distribution.
- Work with Quality to ensure all DRAS, and any other requirements are tracked from time to time.
- First Point of contact from customers for warehousing & Distribution related matters for East Haleon and SSA for escalations to the right forums & CSL Manager
- Cordinate direct shipments to SSA Markets
- Cordinate Destruction process with Warehouse 3PL.
- Oversee logistics, storage and customer service performance including inbound, warehousing, distribution, quality, repacking and outbound distribution.
- Ensure QMS implementation in supply chain in line with the Quality requirements.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Shipments from sites (HALEON site) to HALEON WH & customers-Direct shipments
- Shipments from HALEON WH to Customers ( SSA Distributors, Key Accounts, Trade )
- Inbound Logistics, Warehousing, Domestic Distribution, Repacking
- Customer Service Invoicing & Order to Cash Process
- Drive & owe COTIF KPI reporting to >97.5%
- Drive cost saving initiatives & Logistics Saving Projects [Shipping & Warehousing costs]
- University graduate in Logistics/Engineering/Finance
- Logistics/ Supply Chain Professional Qualification
- Fluent french & English speaker
- Very good knowledge of supply chain,Logistics, Warehousing, QMS, Customer Service processes.
- Experience in 3PL contract management including cost and service
- Ideally with FMCG / Pharma / Foodstuffs industry
- Results oriented, good communication skills in a way which engages and motivates everyone to strive towards a vision of business excellence.
- Good Planning, organisational and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent structural thinking planning & analytical skills
- Good ERP Knowledge preferably SAP.
- Fluent French speaker
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet