Grants and Carbon Credit Specialist Jobs 2023 for Grants and Carbon Credit Specialist Service
Grants and Carbon Credit Specialist Jobs 2023 for Grants and Carbon Credit Specialist Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The Grants and Carbon Credit Specialist will develop and implement a robust carbon credit and fundraising strategy to grow the organization’s renewable energy solutions impact and programs in the implementation of its 5-year strategic plan.
- Research and identify grant opportunities that support our organization’s initiatives
- Prepare and submit grant applications and proposals in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and implement carbon reduction plans and strategies
- Monitor and report on the progress of grants and carbon reduction initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and trends related to grants and carbon reduction
- Bachelor’s degree in Development Studies, environmental science, Finance, Communications, or any other related fields
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in institutional fundraising, grants acquisition, and carbon credit project development with demonstrable experience in raising 5 to 6-figure incomes from multi-lateral, bilateral, trusts, foundations, and the private sector.
- Deep knowledge of carbon credit programs, mechanisms, markets, and trading schemes (CDM, EU ETS, EU FQD, and VCMs), especially in emerging economies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of grant application processes and carbon reduction strategies
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet