Ghafla Jobs 2020 for Entertainment News Writer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Entertainment News Writer in Ghafla.
Ghafla! is one of the largest entertainment news websites in Kenya. We need a writer to create engaging Kenyan content on entertainment, lifestyle and fashion which we will serve to our ready audience. This a full time remote working job(work from home).
- Writing stories for a Kenyan audience, that will be read and shared by many people
- Track social media trends across platforms
- Participate in brainstorms with other writers and editors
- You’re a young person, recently graduated from college
- Great writing and grammar skills
- You can work without supervision and are comfortable writing several items per day
- 3 months+ experience in some form of professional writing
- Familiarity with blogs
- Interest in Kenyan entertainment
- Strong researching skills
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Familiarity with social media platforms
Interested candidates should send CV’sto
Closing Date : 30th November, 2020
Guess this advert on Ghafla was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.