Frank Management Consult Ltd Jobs 2023 for National Sales Manager – FMCG
Frank Management Consult Ltd Jobs 2023 for National Sales Manager – FMCG available. See details below on how to apply for the position of National Sales Manager – FMCG in Millar Cameron.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Growing Company branded business whilst building the long-term Company brand Equity in Kenya.
- Define appropriate field sales and merchandising resources for optimum trade execution.
- Develop strong customer relationships including delivering Annual Customer Plans aligned to channel plans.
- Ensuring application of programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity, Monitor distributor and trade pricing, Ensure distributor capability efficiencies, outlet execution, and expansion benchmarks and objectives are set and met through the execution of distributor plans
- Managing customer/Distributor plan periodically reviewing the performance and revising course to action as needed. Creates and effectively communicates actions required for superior outlet execution by defining clear ownership and deadlines for all sales forces.
- Managing Accounts receivables by securing credit extended to distributors with Bank guarantees and ensuring DSO is within the plan.
- Ensuring adherence to Company policies and principles. Budgeting and management of sales expenses.
- Ensure Asset utilization is optimal by maintaining an active database for all Trade Assets in Kenya. Ensure the cost of repairs and maintenance is optimized and value for money for Company is delivered.
- Managing 3rd parties that support sales and merchandising activities by ensuring excellence in execution to deliver value for money for Company.
- Business-related degree. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 12+ years experience of which 5 must have been in senior sales management at a national level.
- Must have experience in managing a sales and marketing team in the FMCG Sector.
- Hands-on experience in distribution channel development with a good track record of channel management achievements in the FMCG industry would be an essential competency.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet