Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2023 for Waiter/ Waitress
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2023 for Waiter/ Waitress available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The Fairmont Norfolk is a historic hotel in Nairobi, Kenya and is owned by the luxury hotel chain, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. The hotel has 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, and consists of 5 main blocks, each ranging from 1 to 2 stories high. The hotel has a signature Tudor style of architecture that has been maintained since its original construction.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Outlets Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Welcomes the guests and ensures they are attended to i.e. presents menus, helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments.
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge with the Team
- A positive, energetic and motivated personality and professional attitude
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- A hardworking attitude who is ready to complete all duties, responsibilities and additional tasks set by the Outlet Leader with positivity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must always have a friendly attitude, develop strong working relationships with all colleagues and Leaders, demonstrating respect and understanding
- Use professional verbal language and body language at all times
- Hospitality Studies is preferable
- Strong reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- A second foreign language is a plus
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet