Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2023 for Pastry Junior Sous Chef
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Jobs 2023 for Pastry Junior Sous Chef available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The Fairmont Norfolk is a historic hotel in Nairobi, Kenya and is owned by the luxury hotel chain, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. The hotel has 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, and consists of 5 main blocks, each ranging from 1 to 2 stories high. The hotel has a signature Tudor style of architecture that has been maintained since its original construction.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the production of all pastries, cakes, cold/hot desserts, toppings for the pastry shop as well as other outlets.
- To prepare production charts of all the bakery and pastry items and monitor them from time to time.
- Ensure to exceed guest expectations in quality and service of the food products.
- Supervise the preparation and production of all bakery products.
- Ensure that all HACCP procedures are followed and clear records are maintained at all the times.
Your experience and skills include:
- Adhere to Fairmont Appearance & Grooming Guidelines
- Two to Four Years of Previous Experience in a Pastry Production Kitchen and/or Restaurant Experience
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet