Ericsson Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Ericsson job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Ericsson Vacancies, Ericsson Jobs 2020, Ericsson Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Ericsson announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Ericsson Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
At Ericsson, you can be a game-changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are looking for a Sourcing Head for our Customer Unit – CU SEA (South East Africa) who wants to drive continuous expedition to grow in Africa. we look for you who are keen for personal growth, excellent in negotiations and critical thinking, a true leader who enjoys working with people and see talent grow, an outstanding teammate with an excellent business approach that supports Ericsson’s overall strategy and directives – and can make the outmost of it.
As Customer Unit Sourcing Head, govern all the Sourcing demands in a Customer Unit SEA and will be an active member of the Customer Unit – Leadership Team, where you work cross-functionally with the sales and project organizations to enable profitable business growth for the customers. You are motivated to support the strategic work by translating the CU strategies and Key Account plans into Sourcing category strategies for the region together with your Category Sourcing colleagues. You are also a member of the MMEA (the Middle East & Africa) regional Sourcing Leadership team where you take part in developing and executing Sourcing’s critical initiatives as well as making key decisions. You report to VP and Head of Sourcing for MMEA.
- An official partner to the Customer Unit team in CU SEA where you contribute to the unit’s leadership team, an adviser, and dedicated partner engagement.
- You will govern a team of Sourcing Business Partners.
- You are accountable for ensuring there is a successful Preferred Supplier List in all the countries where the customers operate and ensure suppliers are ready to quickly meet the needs of the business.
- Understanding the short-term and long-term demand of the business in CU-SEA, and translate that demand into a demand for Category Sourcing (that can then consolidate all CU demand and source efficiently across the MMEA).
- Steer the profitability of our external spend enable excellent savings through successful negotiations as well as making strategic choices in supplier base planning that enable long term savings as well.
- Encourage business ideas and strategies to both the CU SEA leadership team as well as the Sourcing Leadership Team(SLT).
- Optimize Sourcing’s performance targets.
- Back & support Market Area Sourcing projects
To be successful in the role you are
- Experience from Sourcing Practices and Processes from the domain IT or Telecom
- A positive person with a can-do attitude, perseverant, as well as broad-minded, with a passion to win
- Pragmatic, responsive and result-oriented
- Dedication to continuous growth through eagerness to learn every day
- Fast learner – the ability to quickly get into new situations and understand how to successfully operate.
- Strategic – effectively put the decisions into perspective and make sure we have firm plans both in the short and long term
- Analytics – can quickly understand and interpret business numbers and recommend action based on them
- Team-player – realizing that two is always stronger than one
- A true interest in leadership – especially in practicing leadership in real life
- Excellent social and interpersonal skill, Experience from working in Africa is beneficial
Who are we? | About MMEA Sourcing & CU SEA
The MMEA Sourcing team operates across 67+ countries. We believe strongly in people’s potential and you will be given both freedom and opportunity to grow through our generous talent and leadership development programs both within and outside Sourcing. Excellent leadership is our top priority as we believe all success starts with an encouraging culture that our leaders help carry out every day.
This CU is dynamic and provides many exciting challenges. Therefore, CU SEA has three accounts handling several important customers that are very important for the growth in Africa. We are now looking for someone that can lead all aspects of the Sourcing team for the CU and enable profitable business growth.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.